A 2015 investigation by the Competition and Markets Authority revealed that around 40% of businesses haven’t switched in the past five years, and 39% have never switched, so many businesses could be massively overpaying. Many organisations can fall into the trap of falling into a contract rollover. They are unaware that the contract has come to an end and has automatically rolled over. This can tie them in to a contract for another few years. LEAP can help your organisation to understand what tariff your organisation is on , has it rolled over and help you to find the best tariff to meet your business needs.
Our free switching service is available to all commercial businesses, including charities and small to medium sized enterprises (SME’s).
- We find you the best prices available from energy suppliers.
- We can support you to reduce your energy costs; from supplier switching to advice on energy saving and energy efficiency measures installation; no issue too large or too small.
- Start making savings by contacting us today (hyperlink to contact form).
- We will ask you for a copy of a bill for each metered site you operate and authority to work on your behalf – once we have that information you sit back and we’ll do the rest.
- We will not ask you to sign a contract with LEAP Energy, only with your chosen new energy supplier.
- Through our ongoing support we will automatically review your tariffs every 6 months to ensure you continue to get the best deal.
To make a start get in touch now.